Wednesday 21 January 2015

Famous People - Last Words



Every Spirit has to be died, there are some  notable last words of the famous.
"I should never have switched from Scotch to martinis."

Humphrey Bogart just before dying from cancer of the esophagus. He was known his performance in "Casablanca," . He got Oscar on the movie The African Queen.

"I finally get to see Marilyn."


Joe DiMaggio thinking his former love Marilyn Monroe.  Yankee great never got over Monroe's death from heavy drugs.
"Don't you dare ask God to help me."

 Joan Crawford  after suffered a heart attack in 1977.  She Won Oscar Award on her moview "Mildred Pierce,".
 

"Surprise me."
entertainer bob hope
 Bob Hope who entertained American troops around the world. His death  news wrongly reported in 1998 when the Associated Press accidentally released a prepared obituary.



"I believe that a life lived for music is an existence spent wonderfully, and this is what I've dedicated my life to."
luciano pavarotti in concert
Luciano Pavarotti Italian tenor died in 2007 following a long battle with pancreatic cancer.

"I'm going to be with Gloria now."
jimmy stewart
Jimmy Stewart the actor, 89 when he died, apparently never got over his wife's death. The two were married 44 years.
"I'm going away tonight."
singer james brown
 James Brown  just before dying of congestive heart failure.

"Oh, I am so bored with it all."
winston churchill and roosevelt
 Winston Churchill The British Prime Minister died on 1965, at the age of 90. Churchill had suffered a stroke 15 days earlier.

"I've had a hell of a lot of fun and I've enjoyed every minute of it."
actor errol flynn
Errol Flynn just before dying from a heart attack. The swashbuckling actor, dead at 50, was buried with six bottles of whiskey.

"Is everybody happy? I want everybody to be happy. I know I'm happy."
ethel barrymore and john barrymore
Ethel Barrymore just before dying. The actress had been ill from heart troubles. She took interest in all aspects of show business; a popular theater in New York City is named after her.
"I've had 18 straight whiskies... I think that's the record."
poet dylan thomas
Dylan Thomas died in 1953 at the age of 39, after succumbing to pneumonia. Although always a heavy drinker, his final words remain the subject of debate.

"Why not? After all, it belongs to him."
charlie chaplin
Charlie Chaplin after a priest told him, "May the Lord have mercy on your soul." The major star of the silent film era died in 1977 of natural causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment